Meet the Team
The Sunshine Club is led by a Team Leader, Mags McGagh, and Deputy Team Leader, Jackie Regan, who oversee the day-to-day running of the setting. They both hold a Level 3 qualification in Childcare or Playwork.
Alongside our leadership team, we employ Playworkers who are very passionate about working with children and providing them with exciting and fun out-of-school experiences.
Each Playworker acts as a key person for one year group, assuming responsibility over planning activities, games, arts / crafts, outdoor play for the children within their year group.
Our key people are as follows:
- RECEPTION: Serena Alexander and Lucy Jones
- YEAR 1: Nic Dent and Kate Stafford
- YEAR 2: Wanda Alexander and Olivia Aitken
- YEAR 3: Clare Beaumont and Kim Carpenter
- YEAR 4: Cathy Spriggs
- YEAR 5: Victoria Moore
- YEAR 6: Sally-Ann Giovanni
- SUPPORT: Eve McConville