Meet the Team
The Sunshine Club is led by a Team Leader, Mags McGagh, and Deputy Team Leader, Jackie Regan, who oversee the day-to-day running of the setting; they are supported by Heidi Richards, Early Years Co-ordinator. They all hold a Level 3 qualification in Childcare or Playwork.
Alongside our leadership team, we employ Playworkers who are very passionate about working with children and providing them with exciting and fun out-of-school experiences.
Each Playworker acts as a key person for one year group, assuming responsibility over planning activities, games, arts / crafts, outdoor play for the children within their year group.
Our key people are as follows:
- RECEPTION: Heidi Richards and Serena Alexander
- YEAR 1: Claire Crawford and Siobhan Cooper
- YEAR 2: Sally-Ann Giovanni and Lucy Jones
- YEAR 3: Victoria Moore
- YEAR 4: Wanda Alexander
- YEAR 5: Nic Dent and Kim Carpenter
- YEAR 6: Cathy Spriggs
- SUPPORT: Emel Docherty and Caitlin McConville
- KITCHEN: Kathy Howard