Working at St Vincent's Nursery
What makes working at St Vincent's Nursery unique?
- Exceptionally large, bright, open-plan classrooms, filled with natural light
- Empowered team who are not only allowed, but also encouraged and supported, to make their own mark on their working environment, inject their personality, hobbies and skills
- Significant focus on continuous professional development so that our team continue to develop their skills, knowledge and practice, as well as choose what aspect they would like to explore at a deeper level
- Staff team and governors who are committed to excelling at everything we do and to ensuring that the children in our care remain at the heart of every decision that is taken
The benefits, rewards and incentives are endless; here is just a small fraction of what you could look forward to when accepting an offer of employment at St Vincent's Nursery:
- Fantastic career opportunities in various areas across the nursery and its extended services
- Excellent starting salary and annual pay reviews - we are members of the Living Wage Foundation as the only childcare provider in the North of England.
- Pension scheme
- Weekly shift pattern established for a full year, with a range of late starts / early finishes (3.45pm!)
- Great range of staff incentives and financial rewards, such as 'Champion of the Month', 'Christmas Team Hero', long-term service rewards, Well-being Baskets etc.
- Team building events - picnic in the park, Bingo, Quiz Night
- Free lunch - our Christmas Dinner is not to be missed!
- Various competitions to keep the team spirit alive
- ... and much more!